1. Strictly one voucher per person, multiples can be purchased as gifts
2. Participants must be aged 14-years or older and weigh less than 110 kg. Participants under 18 must have parental permission
3. Flights operate seven days a week from 9 am to 5 pm
4. Bookings are subject to voucher expiry date and must be flown within given dates as stated on the Voucher
5. Not valid: public holidays
6. If Soar Aviation cancels due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather, you will keep getting re-booked until you get to fly (even after the validity). Refunds will not be offered for customers where flights have been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances like weather and aircraft maintenance. Flights can be rescheduled a maximum of 3 MONTHS after initial flight booking – the customer is responsible for calling to rebook. Your voucher will be void if not redeemed again within this timeframe.
7. Subject to both Instructor and Aircraft availability and weather conditions – please check the Bureau of Meteorology weather forecast prior to booking
8. Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date – weekend dates fill quickly so book early to avoid disappointment
9. ALL VOUCHERS ARE NON REFUNDABLE AS PER OUR REFUND POLICY
10. 72 hours’ notice is required for changes/cancellation of booking you have made, changes within this timeframe will forfeit the full value of your voucher. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
11. Voucher will be void if in breach of Voucher Terms & Conditions
12. Booking lines open from 9am to 5pm (Mon-Fri)
13. Please supply a copy of your voucher at time of flight as proof of purchase. No voucher = no flight.
14. Photo ID must be supplied at time of flight.
15. Control of the aircraft is given to students at the discretion of the Pilot in Command for safety reasons, as such this cannot be guaranteed for all flights.
16. A surcharge will apply to all credit card transactions, both online and in store.
17. Non-English speaking participants may not be able to fly, as the Flight Instructor may not not be able to communicate critical safety information. Please contact us prior to booking to confirm.
18. Instructors will endeavour to provide the exact flight duration time as specified on vouchers, however due to variable circumstances (weather, air traffic control, etc) your flight may vary +/- 10-15% as listed. Please contact us if you feel your flight was less than the aforementioned variable so we can assist.
For full and detailed information on our cancellation conditions, refund policy, etc, please download our Enrolment Form.